Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Militia Raids Bypass 2nd Amendment Thru Fraud

Amendment II

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.


I would like to go on record saying that I am 100% anti-violent in my revolutionary ideology. As long as I don't have troops kicking in my door without reason to do harm to my family, I will do my damage peacefully through awakening the sleeping giant that is the American Patriot Spirit one patriot at a time.

That being said, the 2nd Amendment is pretty clear cut. Let's just remember mainstream media is owned by the establishment, and I personally am curious to know what real information (not planted or fabricated) the Feds had to base their raids on.

What I would like to point out though, and what is very important, is the wanton use of the term "anti-government" by the mainstream media. We have allowed the media to use lexiconical alchemy to transform the meaning of words and terms in our perception. Anti-government? So what? Some people are anti-WalMart. Some people don't eat meat or drink carbonated beverages.

The danger comes when we begin to link the definition of "anti-government" to "anti-America". And that is what they've done. I'm pretty sure George Washington wouldn't know what the hell a "terrorist" was. That word is man-made and loaded like a pistol to be pointed at any enemy of the government or its plans.

Some famous "Anti-Government Terrorists" that come to mind are:
George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Ben Franklin, etc.

Who would have thought, we were founded by a nation of anti-government terrorists! I guess it must be Pro-American to be Anti-Government? Think about that next time you hear the term "anti-government".

No comments:

Post a Comment